Comply with U.S. Constitution and print own money, debt free, interest free. We do not have to starve, we do not have to die.
Terminate also Fractional Banking System- printing more money than in reserves.
Reset our America to Constitution and Capitalism - free market system as protected under Sherman Antitrust Act from all predators and barbarians to the benefit of all people.
Comply with U.S. Constitution. Terminate the FED. Terminate Fractional Banking System.
Congress never had any constitutional authority to create the FED and IRS, they are British Empire -communist- terrorists for idiotic uneducated masses and Negro communist slaves.
Our national debt including interest rate is illegal.
Our personal debt – mortgage and interest paid are illegal.
Property taxes on our homes are illegal.
Paid income taxes on wages or self-employment income are illegal.
Demand the return of money paid for mortgages, interest rate, property taxes and income taxes.
In addition to it, government or private monopolies are illegal. These criminal monopolies created inflation and they control the prices and whole markets.
We must demand also compensation for excessive health insurance premium paid, utilities, energy, student loans including illegal interest rate.
Terminate the FED. Print our money, debt free, interest free.
There is no way out. Our economy collapsed and people are starving now.
Poverty is growing, unemployment is growing, foreclosure is growing, people and businesses are going bankrupt.
It will be much worse because our illegal national debt and interest rate is out of control and there will not be any money to pay for public servants, military, veterans, social security, Medicare, poor...
Economy will not recover because most people do not have any disposable income to spend.
Our country is facing price control, higher inflation, poverty, starvation and we are standing at the gate of total collapse and the shadows of common graves, mass murder, genocide , holocaust, wars.....
Ron Paul Slams FED - Ben Bernanke... AGAIN | CSPAN | 2-10-2009
Stop illegal Fractional Banking system = printing money that is not secured by own asset/capital = high leverage.
Terminate illegal FED, print our money, debt free, interest free backed by hard assets/capital.
Most banks have less than 10% of own capital, printing illegal money/loans =90%.
Can you generate loan of $1, 000.00 if you have only $100.00 in cash? An answer- No because you do not have money!!!.
You can generate loan if you have own cash on hand or sell any assets that you own -to generate the cash.
New World Order NWO Federal Reserve Timeline Continued
CAPITALIST GANGBANGS : BANKSTER GUNS4COPS : KEISER REPORT
Videos - NWO and FED -banking mafia.
Rothschild-Owned Central Banks of the World (Alphabetical Order)
All banks should take the control of own money from the Zionists- Rothschild. Terminate also Fractional Banking System- printing more money than in reserves - own capital/assets/income.
- Bank For International Settlements (BIS)
- Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
- Albania: Bank of Albania
- Algeria: Bank of Algeria
- Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
- Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
- Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
- Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Austria: Austrian National Bank
- Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
- Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
- Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
- Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
- Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
- Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
- Belize: Central Bank of Belize
- Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
- Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
- Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
- Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Botswana: Bank of Botswana
- Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
- Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
- Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
- Cameroon: Bank of Central African States
- Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
- Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
- Chad: Bank of Central African States
- Chile: Central Bank of Chile
- China: The People’s Bank of China
- Colombia: Bank of the Republic
- Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
- Congo: Bank of Central African States
- Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
- Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Croatia: Croatian National Bank
- Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
- Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
- Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
- Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
- Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
- East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
- Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
- Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
- El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
- Estonia: Bank of Estonia
- Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
- European Union: European Central Bank
- Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
- Finland: Bank of Finland
- France: Bank of France
- Gabon: Bank of Central African States
- The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
- Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
- Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
- Ghana: Bank of Ghana
- Greece: Bank of Greece
- Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
- Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Guyana: Bank of Guyana
- Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
- Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
- India: Reserve Bank of India
- Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
- Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
- Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
- Israel: Bank of Israel
- Italy: Bank of Italy
- Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
- Japan: Bank of Japan
- Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
- Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
- Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
- Korea: Bank of Korea
- Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Latvia: Bank of Latvia
- Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
- Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
- Libya: Central Bank of Libya
- Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
- Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
- Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
- Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
- Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
- Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
- Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Malta: Central Bank of Malta
- Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
- Mexico: Bank of Mexico
- Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
- Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
- Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
- Morocco: Bank of Morocco
- Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
- Namibia: Bank of Namibia
- Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
- Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
- Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
- Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
- Norway: Central Bank of Norway
- Oman: Central Bank of Oman
- Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
- Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
- Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Philippines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Poland: National Bank of Poland
- Portugal: Bank of Portugal
- Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
- Romania: National Bank of Romania
- Russia: Central Bank of Russia
- Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
- San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
- Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
- Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
- Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
- Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
- Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
- Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
- Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
- Spain: Bank of Spain
- Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Sudan: Bank of Sudan
- Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
- Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
- Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
- Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
- Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
- Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
- Thailand: Bank of Thailand
- Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
- Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
- Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
- Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
- Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Uganda: Bank of Uganda
- Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
- United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom: Bank of England
- United States: The Dirty Nasty Stinky Fed, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
- Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
- Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
- Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
- Zambia: Bank of Zambia
- Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe